Thursday 8 November 2012

3D Work

We started off having a go at 2 point perspective and rendering with pastel. I enjoyed learning this technique and thought my outcome was successful.

Next we did drawings of objects My first drawings were quite detailed. My composition worked well and there are nice elements to my results I think.



Taking elements and shapes from my pictures I created 3D shapes from paper and card. here are the best results.

Scoring and folding the card definitely gave the best results.

Next we paired off to develop a shape out of plastic. We started with one of my folded shapes and developed cut outs.

We then created our final piece out of plastic using a combination of hand scoring and folding and using the laser cutter to remove sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment